very exciteing
LOL thats funny!!!!
yaa i guess no 1s comented =(
plzzzzzzzzz comment!!!!
hiaz....
well he commented!!
ty i hope more plp comment
Inanpodno?????? what kinda name is that???????
Shadowtank-thank you for alowing me to comment on this blog. So how is it going?
ya me 2 & yw
you didn't anser his question!
its a good name...what kind of name is SweetGirlHannah?!?!?!
ok heres a comment: whos this? lol
i wanna say it says "ipod nano" but its all jumbled.... O_o
oh nvm ur hannahs sis ok i kinda know u then :) awesome blog--i luv ur cats :) im gonna steal them they're so cute lol jk jk jk
lol ty i love them 2 nice to meet u rachel siple
Mariah-You spelled Rachael's name wrong and her last name is Sippel.
Master Chief is Katie.
wat ever u r defenitilly katie & i dont care if i spelled it wrong =/
OOOOOh brother!!!!
oooooh brother ur self
OOOH brother your self your self sheesh!!
hannah did u kno u can change the settings of the post so i can kick u off
And your point is??
if u dont stop being that way ill kick u off & i wont go 2 ur blog
You don't have to go to my blog, you never did any way. =(
i dont want so there
Fine!! you don't care about any thing any way.!!
i do to u meanie
Like what, give me five things you care about on a regular basis!!
coconut, peach, lily, Thomas,& teddy there 5 things
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I kneeeeeeeeeew it!!!! LOL ROFLOL
ooooooh brother
Eh...
Hi I'm new here and would like to know who or what all of you are fighting about if you don't mind me asking
who r u & how did u find my blog?
The answer is were sisters!! =D we fight all the time!!! Who are you any way??
Well I cant tell you right now
Oh brother another anonymous person!!!
Well be prepared cuz I am another anonymous person!
i already know who u r but i wont tell
OOOOH NOOOO!!!! Not another one!!
lol qadle or wat evr ur name is how did u get here
UUUUMMMM, I walked, I think....
oops LOL I just gave away Quadles Identity!! LOL
well i knew who they were in the 1rst place so no big secret
Yea, besides the fact that no one ever comes to your blog any way, I bet I could go to Rachel's blog and be Quadle and they wouldn't know unless they came to your blog, which they rarely do any way!! =D
ummm....
hay joey long time no see
Post a Comment
50 comments:
LOL thats funny!!!!
yaa i guess no 1s comented =(
plzzzzzzzzz comment!!!!
hiaz....
well he commented!!
ty i hope more plp comment
hiaz....
Inanpodno?????? what kinda name is that???????
Shadowtank-thank you for alowing me to comment on this blog. So how is it going?
ya me 2 & yw
you didn't anser his question!
its a good name...
what kind of name is SweetGirlHannah?!?!?!
ok heres a comment: whos this? lol
i wanna say it says "ipod nano" but its all jumbled.... O_o
oh nvm ur hannahs sis ok i kinda know u then :) awesome blog--i luv ur cats :) im gonna steal them they're so cute lol jk jk jk
lol ty i love them 2 nice to meet u rachel siple
Mariah-You spelled Rachael's name wrong and her last name is Sippel.
Master Chief is Katie.
wat ever u r defenitilly katie & i dont care if i spelled it wrong =/
OOOOOh brother!!!!
oooooh brother ur self
OOOH brother your self your self sheesh!!
hannah did u kno u can change the settings of the post so i can kick u off
And your point is??
if u dont stop being that way ill kick u off & i wont go 2 ur blog
You don't have to go to my blog, you never did any way. =(
i dont want so there
Fine!! you don't care about any thing any way.!!
i do to u meanie
Like what, give me five things you care about on a regular basis!!
coconut, peach, lily, Thomas,& teddy there 5 things
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL I kneeeeeeeeeew it!!!! LOL ROFLOL
ooooooh brother
Eh...
Hi I'm new here and would like to know who or what all of you are fighting about if you don't mind me asking
who r u & how did u find my blog?
The answer is were sisters!! =D we fight all the time!!! Who are you any way??
Well I cant tell you right now
Oh brother another anonymous person!!!
Well be prepared cuz I am another anonymous person!
i already know who u r but i wont tell
OOOOH NOOOO!!!! Not another one!!
lol qadle or wat evr ur name is how did u get here
UUUUMMMM, I walked, I think....
oops LOL I just gave away Quadles Identity!! LOL
well i knew who they were in the 1rst place so no big secret
Yea, besides the fact that no one ever comes to your blog any way, I bet I could go to Rachel's blog and be Quadle and they wouldn't know unless they came to your blog, which they rarely do any way!! =D
ummm....
hay joey long time no see
Post a Comment