Wednesday, November 19, 2008

july 4th & full moon

i hope u like the new pics i put on

35 comments:

Hannah said...

I do sorta.

Shadowtank said...

sorta? every 1 plzz see my blog & coment

Hannah said...

"see my blog" ??

Shadowtank said...

nty

Hannah said...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol no no no no no I mean the way you said it "see my blog" i wasn't asking you to see my blog lol lol lol lol lol lol that funny!!

Hannah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This post has been removed by the author.

Shadowtank said...

vote on my poles plzz

Hannah said...

Who u talking to exactly??

Shadowtank said...

every 1

Hannah said...

well no every one see's your blog, ya know??

Shadowtank said...

ya ya wat ever

Hannah said...

What ever my foot!!!!! Don't you what ever me young lady!!!

Shadowtank said...

u r not my mom so leve off

Hannah said...

What do you have against me???? I didn't do any thing to you!!

Shadowtank said...

drop de subject 4 pete sakes

Hannah said...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
IIIIII guess soooooooo, b-
ut I still think your not
very nice.

Anonymous said...

Hi girls. Why are you fighting?

Hannah said...

why do you care?

Shadowtank said...

girls ur 1 any way its none of ur buisneiss

Hannah said...

Again, OOOOh brother!!!

Shadowtank said...

& agin ooooh brother ur self

Hannah said...

and again OOOOh brother your self your self!! So there!!

Shadowtank said...

yada yada yada

Hannah said...

oooooH why do I even bother!! I come to your blog and comment, you've never even SEEN my blog!!!!! WAAAAA!!!

Shadowtank said...

plp besides hannah plzz come & coment

Hannah said...

You just don't wanna admit the truth!!

Shadowtank said...

u think u know every thing

Hannah said...

I do not I do not, your just being mean!!! WAAAA!! Its not very nice when you pick a fight with me and try to prove me right!!

Shadowtank said...

o gg

Hannah said...

I mean try to prove me WRONG!!!

Shadowtank said...

LEAVE ME ALONE!

Hannah said...

OK OK OK GOOOOD Grief!!! I am SOOO done arguing with you!!

Joey said...

again i say ummmmm...

Shadowtank said...

wow joey idk u were in yoga